helplinedonate
Sign in to follow this  
MORTON66R

HERBBAL FORMULA FOR PD

I am a 47-year-old man. My Parkinson's disease appeared at the age of 39. My symptoms, at the beginning, were fine tremors and rigidity with joint stiffness. I was taking entacapone with levodopa, carbidopa, and pramipexole. My Parkinson's disease was under control, but not totally reversed. After countless hours of online research and trial & error. What worked for me was Parkinson's disease herbal remedy I purchased from Best Health Herbal Centre. I only used the Parkinson's disease herbal remedy for five weeks. Now my Parkinson's disease is totally reversed, am totally free. I am so grateful for my success all thanks to Best Health Herbal Centre.

That is an amazing story, I do believe in herbal remedies in slowing and reversing some symptoms. I am not convinced herbal remedies will "cure" Parkinson's however with the right mix and depending on the individual I am confident that these programs can help.  I googled Best Health Herbal Centre to read about them however nothing came up, do you have a link?