helplinedonate
Sign in to follow this  
kaypeeoh

So it's PD not APS?

So it's not APS?? Latest bloodwork shows negative cardiolipin IgG and IgM, beta-2 glycoprotien IgG and IgM nearly nil. But thrombin time 101.9 seconds while the norm is 19.5 seconds. The neuro already thinks it's not APS, instead thinks it might be Parkinson's Disease.  Today I go from 1/2 tablet three times daily to a whole tablet Sinimet.  http://DSC03060

hey Kaypeeoh,

just checking in with you. So your doc diagnosed you with PD? and put you on Sinemet? Are you getting a Datscan to confirm?

-S

I'm up to two sinemet tabs taken three times daily.  Personally  I think I walk funny due to Achilles insertional tendinopathy and chronic bad back.  I have a resting tremor in my dominant hand.    He said I can stop the Pradaxa since the blood tests don't support an  APS diagnosis but  warned me the condition might recur.   So it looks like I'm stuck with sinemet for an indeterminate amount of time.  My insurance stopped paying for Tysabri infusions but mainly because they want the latest neuro's  input.   I wonder how much anxiety plays into these drugs causing side effects.  After getting used to tysabri and sinemet I stopped having headaches. 

kevin