helplinedonate
otolorin

Microplastics Found In All Known Brands Of Drinking Bottled Water.

Please read the link that follows:

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-43388870 I was wondering if the chemical in plastic-VINYL CHLORIDE might have contributed to triggering PD in people that drink a lot of bottled water.Since it is an idiopathic disease.An accumulation of microplastics in the body may be hazardous to the central nervous system.

Edited by otolorin
spelling correction

Thanks for sharing this. There are similar microfibers in fish and shellfish from the waters of Puget Sound where I live, so we are eating plastic as well. I don't know if it's related to PD or not. I stopped using bottled water years ago. I try to buy natural fiber clothing, sheets and towels because the microfibers break down and are washed down the drain.

Dianne  

You are welcome Beau's Mom, we are what we put in our mouth,they say,but I am surprise that it took this long before they carry out tests on the safety of drinking bottled water.What is the FDA doing?We are so exposed to all kinds of health hazards.

I have read on line that whatever it is that the planes are depositing in our skies, leading to what look like clouds, are suspected to have fibers as well as minuscule-sized aluminum particles that settle down all around us, including in our sources of water.

Also, many cosmetics and meds contain microbeads.  Google:  cosmetics and meds containing microbeads, and you will find several sites that state that laws have been made regarding this.

Edited by Linda Garren
Additional information.

Are these laws being enforced effectively?If they are,there would be decrease in the numbers of people being diagnosed with idiopathic diseases every year.Only God can save us.

On 3/16/2018 at 8:22 PM, otolorin said:

Are these laws being enforced effectively?  I very much doubt it. In fact, I'm almost sure that at least at this point they  aren't.  Seems to me I saw that there were microbeads in a cosmetic I wanted to purchase recently, and I think they are found in some medicines/supplements.  If they are ,there would be decrease in the numbers of people being diagnosed with idiopathic diseases every year. Only God can save us.  Couldn't agree more with your sentiments.  Money speaks louder than God for many.  There seems to be so much going on that is protected by law in our country even though much is shown not to be good for people.  Just one example:  The CDC re-enacted the (known ineffective) diagnostic test for Lyme Disease, despite diagnostic tests and labs available that produce much better diagnosis of Lyme Disease. The country keeps that quiet.  The morning after the director announced that the same tests will be used that have been for diagnosis, he resigned from the CDC. Makes me wonder if he was pushed to announce what he knew was not effective.  I don't know that--I'm just surmising it from this sort of thing happening so much with the CDC.  One example is how European countries will not buy a lot of the food the U.S. allows into the market for us to buy.  They know what is in a lot of it is bad for one's health.  It only takes a minute to read the labels to see what is in a lot of our conventional food--chemicals, artificial ingredients, a lot of sugar, GMOs, etc., so much so that real nutrition from foods grown to be truly nutritious can't even be found on conventional food labels.  (Obviously, I could go on and on about this, but I'll just leave it at what I've shared.)  Just remember, "Buyer beware."

Edited by Linda Garren