helplinedonate
Annemarcel

Medication/Food/Symptom tracker

I've been looking for something that will help me track how food and medications are affecting me.  I really want to know specifically how different foods affect my symptoms, and I also need to be better prepared for when I have my MDS appointments.  I appreciated Mark Comes medication schedule in the Pharmacy forum, but it doesn't take into account what I'm eating and how I'm feeling.  After months of scouring, I decided to take his and expound on it.  So far, it's been nice to print several out each day and have them in different parts of the house so I don't have to carry it around with me.  

I'd like to share it here in case anyone else might find it useful but I'm not sure how to do that.  Any techies out there willing to instruct me?  I created mine in Google Sheets but I've also got it saved as an Excel file.   

On 4/3/2018 at 9:48 AM, Annemarcel said:

I've been looking for something that will help me track how food and medications are affecting me.  I really want to know specifically how different foods affect my symptoms, and I also need to be better prepared for when I have my MDS appointments.  I appreciated Mark Comes medication schedule in the Pharmacy forum, but it doesn't take into account what I'm eating and how I'm feeling.  After months of scouring, I decided to take his and expound on it.  So far, it's been nice to print several out each day and have them in different parts of the house so I don't have to carry it around with me.  

I'd like to share it here in case anyone else might find it useful but I'm not sure how to do that.  Any techies out there willing to instruct me?  I created mine in Google Sheets but I've also got it saved as an Excel file.   

Hi, could I get a copy of this?  I've been looking for something like this, too.

Not quite sure how to do this.  I was hoping someone could show me how to upload the .xlsx file.  I don't really trust Google's security when it comes to publicly sharing a link, but I'll message you and get you the link. 

My Fitness Pal has an excellent food diary and it has a notes section too, but I haven't tried to export the data before.

Edited by swva
Misspelling