helplinedonate
Sign in to follow this  
So Curious

Parkinson's Meds Info

Dear Sir,

Yep, I am still up, researching my favorite topic - Parkinson's Disease..  I came across an article  that explains the medicines in very understandable terms.  I think all PD patients should read it for their own benefit.  It may be accessed at  https:www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov>articles.   Mayo Clinic Proceedings.   "Cheaper, Simpler, and Better:  Tips for Treating Seniors With Parkinson's Disease"

If this article has already been discussed, I apologize.  This was my first time seeing it and thought it was lay person friendly.

Once again, thanks for all you do.

I'm up all the time also. As far as the article, I have posted it before.

When I tap on the link of yours it brings up the main page, not the article. I think it is because there should be a back slash / or a from slash\, not a >. Between Gov and article.

Thanks for sharing. If you want to fix it and re-post, ill set it up on it's own statement. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov>articles.   Mayo Clinic Proceedings.   "Cheaper, Simpler, and Better:  Tips for Treating Seniors With Parkinson's Disease"

Dear favorite Pharmacist,

I thought this would be a simple copy/ paste.  Not So!  The above web address should get  you to correct page, maybe not specific article.  Select/copy/paste.

My "Tech Neck" is giving me so much pain that I have to shut computer down.  Could you please look at my med list and tell me what you think?  Topic:  Low dose Zonisamide.

In pain, gotta go.  Thanks

I tried a copy and paste of the link you provided and it did not lead me anywhere, only a blank screen.

I wish I could hep you. I'm sorry.