helplinedonate

Hello

I am tremor dominate on right side.

Tried CBD with no THC for 2 months...nothing..

Switched to CBD with THC...had to get super stoned to stop the tremor. No way to live when I couldn’t find my feet!! I’d rather have Tremors!!

Hope that helps...just remember we are all different in our journey.

D

• Like 1

My husband uses THC:CDB, 1:1, tincture at night before going to bed. He tried it for back pain and it didn't do much for that but it helps his sleep a lot which decreases  his Parkinson's symptoms. Not a marked change in tremors but overall higher energy and better balance. He tried the CBD alone but didn't get the same impact on sleep or Parkinson's symptoms. 

I use CBD oil for sleep. I have had more success with it, then not. I can't say it works consistently.  Like tonight, but worth trying.

As far as tremor reduction; yes, if tremor is bought on due to stress, anxiousness rather then just "off time". But not so, if used in place of C/L.

Medical Marijuana is as diverse as any other method of dealing with and medicating symptoms. There are literally hundreds of different strains, Indica, Sativa and Hybrids,as well as the cannabinoid  and  terpene structure of each strain. It is a difficult system to deal with because of it's complexity and it's so new. Our bodies are unique just like our Parkinson's symptoms and will react differently to each different aspect of Medical Marijuana. It will be a trial and error process to find out what works for each of us.

The method of consumption will have different effects on our symptoms. Very few experts exists that we can ask questions of. We must read and read and read to learn as much as we can about this wonderful plant to find what combination is best for our symptoms.

Don't expect immediate results. Some professional believe that in a lot of situations less marijuana is more and more works against you.

In the midst of a potency-obsessed market where high THC marks mean everything, there is a growing community of cannabis advocates that are pushing for less consumption as opposed to more. This tactic is called “microdosing,” a growing trend as cannabis consumption becomes more mainstream. Micro-dosing is a method of consuming medical marijuana in small doses through out the day.  Practitioners of microdosing are taking small amounts of cannabis in order to reap the medical benefits of THC while avoiding its psychoactive effects that can interfere with the demands of daily life.

Taking medical marijuana is nothing more than self medicating. We can do this in an intelligent way with education and constant review of articles. ON your facebook page link to websites like Leafly, Medical Cannabis, MARIJUANADoctors.com.

There are others. Understand what full spectrum is, understand how CBD and THC work together and not against each other. Remember marijuana is as diverse a plant as any other on earth.

I know it works

• Like 2

I have joined the CBD Oil Users Group on Facebook.  They seem to have a lot of information.  I am really trying to learn as much as I can because I am interested in trying CBD Oil mainly for anxiety.  If I can get control of my anxiety, my tremors will be far less.  I agree with pdmanaz.  There is so much to learn and so many different types and brands of oil that it seems impossible to navigate.  There is no standardization in the industry, no real scientific studies and some types and brands of CBD Oil may work for one person and not for another. 

I too would like to know if anybody has had success using CBD Oil especially in regards to anxiety and tremors.

Tweets32 do you live in a state with medical marijuana. If not think about moving to one if practical.

To be honest with you CBD oil alone will not be much benefit without THC in some ratio with CBD.  I dont care what anyone says CBD from hemp simply isn't the same as a CBD strain from marijuana.

Most of the oil given to children for seizures has SOME ratio of CBD to THC. A lot of companies selling CBD oil will claim all sorts of unsubstanciated claims and benefits. IMHO most are scams. I am a believer of THC.

Pdmanz,

My sister lives in Arizona and she can get some from a dispensary and send it to me.  I live in Maryland and apparently I have to go to a special doctor to get a card.  My dad tried some oil from the dispensary in Arizona for depression and anxiety and it didn't seem to help.  

So are you saying that the CBD oil sold online is made from the hemp plant and the CBD oil from the dispensary is made from marijuana?  Again, not really sure what that means.  Also, in my younger days I tried smoking marijuana and got very paranoid.  Was never able to really smoke or do any other drugs for that matter.  It makes me wonder if the THC will make me more anxious.  

I'd really appreciate any further clarification because I really want to try this.  Thank you so much.

Your sister would be breaking the law to send you something from Arizona. I can only suggest you read and figure out what is best for you. Not all marijuana is the same. GOOGLE any question.