helplinedonate
LAD

A journal became a blog

Lori, this is beautifully written.  I admire your tenacity and your taking every opportunity that presents itself, be it exercise, starting and co-teaching an exercise class for PD, taking dancing lessons with your husband, picking at the guitar in the research group you have been a part of, faithfully exercising at any and every opportunity, traveling, meeting up with friends, loving and being with your family, and on and on. I have been so touched by the things you share with us about how supportive Mike has been, and the love that is there. It's also good to know you have the support of a psychologist who can be there to listen and who is trained to listen as well as help you through the emotions and challenges you face.  And I've appreciated your reaching out to us through the sayings that you post, whether they give hope and comfort spiritually or are inspirational through others, such as Michael J. Fox.  You've added so much to our forum, dear Lori.  And we love you.  Thank you for sharing your blog.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Linda Garren said:

Lori, this is beautifully written.  I admire your tenacity and your taking every opportunity that presents itself, be it exercise, starting and co-teaching an exercise class for PD, taking dancing lessons with your husband, picking at the guitar in the research group you have been a part of, faithfully exercising at any and every opportunity, traveling, meeting up with friends, loving and being with your family, and on and on. I have been so touched by the things you share with us about how supportive Mike has been, and the love that is there. It's also good to know you have the support of a psychologist who can be there to listen and who is trained to listen as well as help you through the emotions and challenges you face.  And I've appreciated your reaching out to us through the sayings that you post, whether they give hope and comfort spiritually or are inspirational through others, such as Michael J. Fox.  You've added so much to our forum, dear Lori.  And we love you.  Thank you for sharing your blog.

Wow...thank you! I hope I get feedback from everyone!

LAD

Edited by LAD