helplinedonate
  • Announcements

• ForumAdmin

Frequently Asked Questions - Step by step guides

Do you need assistance registering, logging in, posting, etc? Please visit the all new Frequently Asked Question Forum for step-by-step guides. Click the link below to access these helpful guides. Frequently Asked Questions
    • ForumAdmin

Recursos Nuevos en Español

http://www.parkinson.org/ayuda   http://www.parkinson.org/espanol    
    • ForumAdmin

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636

Línea de Ayuda 1-800-473-4636   ¿Qué es la línea de ayuda 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) de la Fundación Nacional de Parkinson? Es un número de teléfono gratuito que ayuda a las personas con la enfermedad de Parkinson, sus familiares, amigos y profesionales de salud, a solucionar diferentes inquietudes.   La línea de ayuda ofrece: Información actualizada Apoyo emocional Referidos a profesionales de salud Recursos comunitarios Amplia variedad de publicaciones gratis    
jb49

Good morning!!

Hi Marcia.,  

Good morning my friend. If your cat likes to chew wires on the tree,  you should make it watch Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation. Let your cat see what happened to that  Puddy Tat!

Swamper, glad to meet you. Don't be shy about reading along. Lots of people do only that. I know what you mean about it being difficult to type sometimes.  You are very welcome to post when you want of course.

Hello Linda?.  Dianne..

Mrs. Pathfinder, do you bake Gingerbread?

Em, so you ever watch the great British Bake Off competition on T.V.  We quite enjoyed that show. It all looked so nice.  Yuuum.

I have to get some food. I'm making myself hungry.

christmas is coming, I love Rum and Eggnog.  Anyone else?

Be Good everyone.

J b

1 hour ago, jb49 said:

Hi Marcia.,  

Good morning my friend. If your cat likes to chew wires on the tree,  you should make it watch Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation. Let your cat see what happened to that  Puddy Tat!

Swamper, glad to meet you. Don't be shy about reading along. Lots of people do only that. I know what you mean about it being difficult to type sometimes.  You are very welcome to post when you want of course.

Hello Linda?.  Dianne..

Mrs. Pathfinder, do you bake Gingerbread?

Em, so you ever watch the great British Bake Off competition on T.V.  We quite enjoyed that show. It all looked so nice.  Yuuum.

I have to get some food. I'm making myself hungry.

christmas is coming, I love Rum and Eggnog.  Anyone else?

Be Good everyone.

J b

Yes I do make gingerbread, but haven’t in a long time.

i can’t do much at all as I have the flu, cough, aches, Meds make me feel just as bad sometimes as the cure! Today is day four, slightly better. The good news? So far, hubby doesn’t have it! Operation Lysol wins another one!

25013099618_48dcc34957_b.jpg

my favorite part of Christmas- our nativity ... we add a piece each year.  One year my son hid baby Jesus so well we found him by New Years!! 

LAF

Edited by LAD
  • Like 2

Hi, jb, everyone.  I'm still checking in now and then but am having to pull back on posting for a few more weeks until I can catch up on some things that are timely and that take me forever to do now.  Thanks for not forgetting me.  :-)  Miss everyone.

• Like 2

Hello, good to hear from you Linda. Miss you too but I understand.  LADy, great looking Nativity. Lol the hidden piece!   Hi Pathfinder. Sounds like you are taking good care of your husband.  How is the Christmas baking going.  I love Christmas goodies. 

Dianne, thoughts go to you.

Hi Marcia, how are the pills going. Hi Bard...And the Swamper of the South!

And.......

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat.

Please put a penny in the old man's hat.

If you haven't got a penny a half penny will do. 

If you haven't got a half penny, God bless you.

After Christmas noontime Dinner, my Granny always wanted us Grandkids to put on a bit of a Christmas program with singing Carols, act out the Nativity and reciting verses. I always remembered reciting this one at about age 4 . Good memories..

Have good days everyone.

Jb.

I love it jb nice memory..anyway  guys..hope ye are all set for Christmas and Santa letters sent speaking of which there's a card in the post for you jb.

Take care and best wishes to all

Em

The meds are working. I can do most things. But I wasn't perfect before when I was on the same pills. I still have trouble getting out of the sofa . I can type now.

We are to get a lot of snow today. It is snowing but not how we expected. We will see how bad it gets.

We are done with our Christmas shopping. 

I wish all of us a happy Saturday. 

Good Morning.  LAD, that's a beautiful Nativity.  I find just looking at a Nativity scene brings a feeling of peace.

I'm having trouble getting myself motivated to clean the house.  I just did it last Saturday and I'll do it again next Saturday so do I really need to do it this Saturday? 

The chickens came up on the deck and one started pecking on the glass door.  My DH said she wants her eggs back.  JB-I fluffed up the straw and planted decoy eggs in the nesting boxes,  and two chickens fell for it.  So now I can count on at least two eggs a day.

We usually keep nuts and seeds around the kitchen to snack on.  I tell you this so you'll understand a little why my DH did what he did.  I have a container of oats (animal feed) on the counter.  This morning, he opened it and put a handful in his mouth.  HaHa!  If anyone has ever tried eating an unhulled oat you know it doesn't work very well.  It took him only a split second to realize his mistake. LOL

The large lighted star we have over our barn needs lights replaced.  We usually have it lit up from Thanksgiving to New Years Day.  But because some bulbs need replaced we haven't turned it on yet.  Yesterday our neighbor from across the field told me his little girl noticed the "stable star" was not lit.  So my DH got the replacement bulbs and the goal is to have it fixed and lit up by tomorrow.  I think I might put my plastic lighted Santa kneeling at Jesus's manger under it this year since there are no animals in the pasture to disturb it.

Marcia, I also hope we all have a happy Saturday and I'm glad your meds are working.

Take care everyone.

• Like 2

Hi Peace, Em, Diane and everyone else. That was a very nice post Peace. I'm glad that 2 chickens fell for that trick. I have 5 good layers now that want to put the eggs all in one pile every day.  One will be trying to lay her egg and another Girl is standing at the nest telling her to hurry up.   The barn light:  it is funny how things that we perhaps do or say are often looked upon by others and expected and we may not even know it. Your light obviously was reassuring to that little girl. It's good that you continue it. Next time you go to the feed mill Peace, take a Pail of oats and at least get them rolled for your Hubby. That would of been an unpleasant mouthful. 

I hope everyone has a great day!

Oh Linda, the weather looks like Christmas up the Eastern coast with fresh snow on the ground.

Jb

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peace said:

Good Morning.  LAD, that's a beautiful Nativity.  I find just looking at a Nativity scene brings a feeling of peace.

I'm having trouble getting myself motivated to clean the house.  I just did it last Saturday and I'll do it again next Saturday so do I really need to do it this Saturday? 

The chickens came up on the deck and one started pecking on the glass door.  My DH said she wants her eggs back.  JB-I fluffed up the straw and planted decoy eggs in the nesting boxes,  and two chickens fell for it.  So now I can count on at least two eggs a day.

We usually keep nuts and seeds around the kitchen to snack on.  I tell you this so you'll understand a little why my DH did what he did.  I have a container of oats (animal feed) on the counter.  This morning, he opened it and put a handful in his mouth.  HaHa!  If anyone has ever tried eating an unhulled oat you know it doesn't work very well.  It took him only a split second to realize his mistake. LOL

The large lighted star we have over our barn needs lights replaced.  We usually have it lit up from Thanksgiving to New Years Day.  But because some bulbs need replaced we haven't turned it on yet.  Yesterday our neighbor from across the field told me his little girl noticed the "stable star" was not lit.  So my DH got the replacement bulbs and the goal is to have it fixed and lit up by tomorrow.  I think I might put my plastic lighted Santa kneeling at Jesus's manger under it this year since there are no animals in the pasture to disturb it.

Marcia, I also hope we all have a happy Saturday and I'm glad your meds are working.

Take care everyone.

She wants her eggs back....🤣🤣