helplinedonate
jb49

Good morning!!

Dear jb...Best wishes ...we'll be thinking of you..

Em and Seán

Jb49, your cheerleaders are ready al around the world. God bless you and keep you safe. We will all be praying for you! Twitch

Jb49....🙏 And thoughts are with you! PWP are some of the bravest people I know....stay strong stay hopeful!

LAD

JB, I've got tomorrow circled on my calendar.  Sending prayers and hugs your way.

• Like 1

Dear jb,

A turn of the page caused me to miss the distressing news about your neighbor's mother. You are so filled with kindness it brings tears to my eyes.

I'm sure you're in bed early tonight because tomorrow is DBS Day. May angels surround you and your loved ones tomorrow and every day.   

Dianne 

• Like 1

Thinking of you JB. Hope everything goes well

Bard

Just said a prayer for you, jb.  May the Lord be with you today, and all the days to come.. 

sorry bout that big blank.  I am back but still tired. Thanks for all your support!

jb

Hi everyone.,

I am back. sorta.  I got home on Friday and sure felt good to step into my house.  The hospital was great but it was not home. 

I brought home some headache that was expected but not too bad.  I did have a little break from Parkinsons with the operation and the little  honeymoon that goes with this surgery sometimes.  

The takehome pill for pain is a little bit much I think. I feel a little bit dizzy today I think.  

thanks to everyone.  Your support has been great.  

Have to close this now.

jb

• Like 2

jb:  That is wonderful news!  Rest up, and listen to your doctors now, until you are feeling good again.  (Or listen to us instead, but do rest!)  Swamper

That's great JB. Will look forward to your stories when you are feeling up to it.

Bard

So glad to see you checked in!  I'm looking forward to hearing all about your experience. 

Hey there, jb.  I was without my laptop last week and missed out on the exciting news.  You were in and out of the hospital in such a short time, and that is wonderful.  I'm praying that you can rest well and that your headache lets up soon, and that the surgery will help with your worst symptoms.  We're all pulling for you.  You have quite a fan club here! :-)

??  I've tried to figure out your cute post above, but so far no luck.  LOL!   Are those little chickens?  And they are all in for the day?  (Somehow I don't think that's it, though...)

Edited by Linda Garren

Just came across an old Post-It note dated 3/27/06 with my handwriting - back when I could still write legibly.  Sigh...

She-Ra,  I smiled at the thought of having a post-it from 12 years ago turn up. It brought to mind how many pieces of paper I've tucked away for safekeeping and never found again. If someone collected them all after I passed, I wonder what they would deduce about my life.

Dianne